Review 272: 24.12.2021 at 02:00 pm
Kindle devices from Amazon are considered one of the best e-readers in general, and they are distinguished by their excellent price and the many services available to them.
On Kindle devices, you can access Amazon’s extensive library of e-books and audiobooks on some devices. This library is considered one of the largest electronic libraries in general.
Kindle devices also have batteries that last for a long time without needing to be recharged, which makes them very suitable for long-distance travel.
Amazon offers a range of different Kindle devices suitable for all uses and budgets, including a children’s collection.
The most important Kindle tricks to improve and maintain your use more often:
- You must specify whether the device is intended for children or adults. Kindle devices for children are water-resistant and come at a lower price and fewer features.
- Choose the main features that your device should have. And don’t look for a device that has all the features that you might not use.
- Kindle Oasis is one of the best devices overall for its many features and big battery, but it costs more than the usual devices.
- An Endless Kindle subscription from Amazon brings you tons of books per month for just $10, so it’s a good choice.
- Turn off the wireless Internet in the device when you are not using it to save the battery for a longer time.
- Try to reduce the brightness of the screen constantly in bright places to conserve the battery of the device.
- Turn off auto-brightness selection on devices that support it to conserve battery.
- When your device has finished charging, remove it from the charger to keep it as safe as possible.
- Enable Child Device Selection on your device’s main menu to use the Amazon Parental Control app.
- Create an account for your child so you can monitor and control their use of the device.
- You can set several numerical goals for your child to reach, such as reading a certain number of books, and when he reaches them he gets numerical rewards as well.
- Subscribe to your child’s Amazon Kids add-on to receive a large selection of free books suitable for your child.
- You can send books in PDF format to your device by going to your Amazon account settings.
- Get books for free from your friends and family and then switch books between you.
- Use the Kindle notes app to leave notes for yourself in different books.
Kindle devices offer a wide variety of options for use as an e-book reader, and this makes them the best e-reader available today.
CEO of OTTO Magazine